This fresh salad with tuna and anchovies makes for a quick low-carb lunch. Only 6 ingredients and also done in 6 minutes (or 8 if you prefer your egg hard-boiled)
Low-Carb Salad Niçoise
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 ei
- 70 g baby gem lettuce or
- red onion
- 170 g tuna (in 100% olive oil)
- 25 g anchovies (in 100% olive oil)
- 25 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Zout en peper
- Olive oil
- Boil the eggs the way you like them, soft or hard-boiled. Place them in cold water when they are done to make them easier to peel. Cut it into half.
- Place lettuce on a serving plate. Add onion, drained tuna, anchovies and egg.
- Season with salt, pepper and olive oil. Enjoy!
p.s. Klik hier voor meer low-carb recepten