Making your own coconut yoghurt is as easy as ABC and tastes amazing!
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- 2 capsules probiotic (any brand will do)
Shake coconut milk well, open and pour into a clean, dry glass jar.
- Empty your probiotic capsules into the yogurt and use a wooden or plastic spoon to stir (metal spoon can react negatively with the probiotics). Stir until creamy and smooth, and evenly disperse probiotic. Cover securely with the lid.
- Let the yogurt activate for at least 24 hours in a warm place. The longer it rests, the thicker the yogurt will become.
- Once the yogurt has reached the right amount of thickness for your liking, refrigerate for 24 hours.
- That’s it! You can store the yoghurt covered in the refrigerator for several (5 or more) days.