Simply Low-Carb, 3-week meal plan
Are you curious about how to start a low-carb diet? Would you like to experience low-carb benefits? (Hello, weight loss, improved sleep, energy, and mental clarity!)? Do you struggle losing weight even though you’ve “tried everything”?
Let us help you ease into low-carb without worrying about the numbers. No need to track carbs, count calories, or weigh your food! Are you ready to improve your energy, combat your sugar cravings and feel your absolute best? Jump right in and order your Simply Low-Carb meal plan here!
Low-Carb Cauliflower Pizza
This cauliflower pizza crust needs just 4 ingredients and is low-carb, gluten-free, and I promise you, does not even taste like cauliflower!
- 400 g cauliflower, grated
- 2 eggs
- 25 g almond flour
- 150 g hard dry cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 200°C (390°F) degrees.
- Microwave the grated cauliflower uncovered in a microwave safe bowl for approximately 4 minutes on high. Remove it from the microwave and allow it to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Combine the cooked cauliflower, egg, almond flour and cheese. Stir until a dough texture forms.
- Spread out thinly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, using a spatula.
- Bake the crust for about 15-20 minutes until it has turned golden, but no more than that.
Remove from the oven. Spread the tomato sauce and add your favoriete toppings, for example prosciutto with goat cheese and pine nuts, or tuna with mozzarella, olives and red onion.
- Place the pizza back in the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese melts.