Do you love smoothie bowls as much as we do, and can you just not get enough of them? Same here! This easy, high protein, low-carb and refreshing smoothie bowl recipe is perfect for the summertime. You can customise it by changing the toppings and by choosing the berries of your liking!
High Protein Berry Smoothie Bowl
- 50 g mixed berries, frozen
- 150 g full-fat Greek yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt)
- 100 ml full-fat coconut milk
- 1 scoop protein powder (we like to use @ekopura sugar-free vanilla whey)
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract when used flavourless protein powder
- Berries of choice, we used strawberries
- Grated coconut
- Chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Optional: low-carb granola
- Put in a blender, the frozen berries, yoghurt, coconut milk, protein powder and vanilla extract (optional).
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Serve with toppings of choice.